Here at Scanco, we like to be the first to know about new technology and business trends so we can incorporate them in our solutions to help our customers improve their warehouse management. Over the past year, we have talked extensively about mobile technology and how it has quickly become one of the top business trends of the year. While many businesses were skeptical about the value of mobile technology at first, adoption rates have soared, proving this to be less of a trend and more of a staple in the business future.
The numbers don’t lie; mobile technology is truly changing the daily lives of both consumers and businesses. Take a look at some key facts and figures to get a glimpse at what the future holds for mobile sales solutions:
- In 2011 only 35% of adults owned a smartphone; in 2013 that number rose to 56%.
- In 2016 experts predict that 40% of the workforce will be mobile. The top reasons cited for this rise in mobile adoption? Increased efficiency and flexibility.
- By 2016 experts a 148% growth of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and services.
- Mobile ad spending is expected to reach $5.8 billion in 2016. This will be a 773% increase from spending in 2012.
- 74% of smartphone users use location-based services.
- Mobile check-ins to marketing events are turning visitors into potential leads.
The mobiles sales platform allows sales personnel to improve their presentations, build more profitable customer relationships, and view important analytics regarding their marketing efforts. Don’t let the mobile revolution pass you by – invest in a mobile sales application today. Our Sage 100 mobile sales (formerly MAS 90 mobile sales / MAS 200 mobile sales) solution, Scanco Sales, gives you everything you need to be successful both in and out of the office. Contact us to learn more about this innovative Sage 100 mobile sales experience.
How often are the members of your sales team actually in the office? Would a mobile sales solution ease the current challenges they are facing? Why or why not?