Mobile technology is revolutionizing the business world, and experts predict the trend to only gain momentum over the next couple of years. In fact, experts predict that by 2016, 1.6 billion smartphone devices will be purchased globally and 40% of the workforce will be mobile. In addition, they predict 20% of sales organizations will use tablets as the primary mobile platform for their sales force. With statistics like these, it’s easy to understand how mobile technology is changing business as we know it.
Sales personnel are increasingly adopting mobile sales solutions and using tablets and smartphones out in the field to become more effective at their jobs. In fact, research has shown that providing your sales team with mobile access to your CRM and ERP solution drives an overall 14.6% increase in productivity. For companies looking to cut cost through improved efficiency, that’s a HUGE benefit!
Mobile sales solutions, such as our Sage 100 mobile sales application Scanco Sales, can provide your sales personnel with the tools they need both in and out of the office. Take a look at some of the ways mobile sales tools can improve your productivity and benefit your sales team:
- Build stronger customer relationships
- Increase the performance of your sales team
- Close more sales in less time
- Reduce data entry errors and increase real-time availability of information
- Reduce the number of calls you have to make from the road
- Increase user adoption of your CRM and ERP system
- Eliminate the need to rush back to the office and submit paperwork
- Increase the productivity of your service teams
- Provide you with the information you need to make more informed and timely decisions
Interested in learning more about our Sage 100 mobile sales (MAS 90 mobile sales/ MAS 200 mobile sales) app for iPhone, Android and Windows? Give us a call today. We’d be more than happy to give you a quick demonstration of everything Scanco Sales can do for you!